Sunday, July 22, 2007

From France

Bonjour mes copains

Its me, struggling to scribble a quick post using a french keyboard. Its confusing to say the least. My french has not improved at all- i just smile qnd look lost if people speak french to me. My friend is a gracious host and im having a great time. I got a lovely tan yesterday on the beach at Marseilles, had a lovely dinner and subsequently hammered. Im doing well today though. No clear idea when im going back but we will see- know that so far im doing well and missing you guys and wishing you were here.

Lovies
Eliza

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooh Euro-trip... of the relaxed and hammered kind. :)
Sounds like fun.
I probably won't be back next summer... will be moving again and trying to work out some details which we're only gonna try to figure out at the end... the dog and stuff.
Love much!