Sunday, July 04, 2010

Bruised, scraped and sore

Ultimate frisbee.
Im injured. I hurt at every joint south of my waist. And a really scraped left knee. I need painkillers just to be able to clean my room. Co-codamol and tiger balm are my saviours for today.

I have to diet, bad. My arse looks huge in the recent pictures.

Tarkan is very good to listen to when im packing/cleaning/stressing.

I should be panicking. Really. There is so much wrong. Yet, yet, i'm too tired and in too much pain to care.

2 comments:

~d!N@~ said...

i think i shud be taking painkillers too. i spent the whole day in bed because it's too painful to move.
p/s: i start to miss you guys already!

Samantha Tan said...

eh tried messaging/calling you, have u changed your number??
Wondering if u still need the phone/charger we gave you, Arivind needs one urgently cos the new phone he ordered hasn't arrived and he's already sold his old one!

Thanks hun
x