Monday, April 27, 2009

Im feeling lost and a little smelly

It's all to do with a lack of passion. Its not knowing what i want or what i like.

I dont even enjoy food anymore. Eating is just too stop my tummy grumbling and satisfy my need for sweet or salty taste in my mouth. I might as well live off salt and sugar by the looks of the crap im feeding myself.

I really need a shower and to wash my hair. Im losing hair- must be the lack passion and excitement causing even my hair to die and fall out.

Give me a reason to get excited waking up in the morning, will ya?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You obviously need to buy yourself a bottle of that Herbal Essences stuff! Remember those "Yes, yes, YES!" ads? I'm surprised they even got past the censors back home.

Liez said...

hahhaahah.....thanks- needed that.
Maybe it's not just shampoo that i need :P malaysian censors are rubbish by the way- Dont mess with the Zohan, with scenes of orgasmic grandmothers and a tonne of innuendo was given a U rating. Try explaining to your 7 year old cousin what a "stiff" is....

Only Kye said...

You wansta fall in lurve Eliza.

Liez said...

You might be right. I wish i could learn to fall in love with my essay. Be totally enamored with it such that it's all i want to do, all i want to think about, my life's everything....

Till i finish it.

Then i would just have to learn to let go, and fall in love with with my exam materials.

Me said...

i get the same feel.. *sighs*
its time.. u need a haircut.. a new hairstyle.. =)