Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Google maps-i love thee!

Google maps is a new world wonder. Makes me have faith that new technology is created to benefit mankind.

I am reliant on google maps for many things- booking hotels in the middle of a new city, checking my new cycle route and of course, finding addresses.

There's this amazing new fangled thing it does where you can actually view the road and move forward or backwards- no need to scout that new cycle route, I'll just use google maps to check out the road so come monday i'll just pedal along, giving myself a little extra time cos it's a new place and all.

Wicked huh.

Oh yeah, a 90's classic for a cycle song. Can't find the original anywhere on youtube, here's a decent version, i suppose

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

google maps.. something else that can make me faint. i am sooo weak!

i am glad ur back writing! :)

amanda