Sunday, May 17, 2009

Visa

I lost my former debit solo card recently and now have been issued with a shiny new visa card!

It's brilliant and it's dangerous.

I have recently taken ebay and amazon off my bookmarks bar because i spent nearly 200 quid in 2 days- most of it on a cute bag (buzz would've screamed at me and told be to add another 100 quid and get myself a LV) and things i dont really need. I love my leopard print hoodie and can't wait for my cycle basket though!

Ebay has been easy because paypal deals with everything. When i needed meds to keep me awake last year, i struggled to find a site that would take paypal as payment (solo is not useful in online shopping).

Visa on the other hand- is accepted nearly everywhere, especially with online pharmacy companies.

Oh dear, how will i be able to resist? There's drugs for everything- to help my chronic sleepyness, meds to make me happy, even some to make me thin. No drugs yet to make me less socially awkward, but some say there are meds (off-license usage) that can help with the brain performance.

It's expensive though, but oh so tempting........


1 comment:

Gorilla Bananas said...

I've heard that alcohol makes humans feel less socially awkward. We gorillas lick frogs instead.