Monday, January 25, 2010

This is where i panick

It's PANICK, with all caps and a K to emphasize how huge this is.

It's PANICK with arms akimbo, palpitations and difficulty breathing.

It's fear, horror and that sick feeling in my gut that is not too many crackers or hunger.

I want to vomit, i want to hide, i want it to go away.

But it can't and i won't; the days are speeding by so fast.


And on a totally unrelated note


I found small sample of boy's perfume in my room. It's probably from when a friend crashed there for awhile (his precious purple C.Ks are still in my drawer). I've started wearing it and it's oddly calming and comforting. Maybe it's cause it reminds me of friends and happier times. Also there's that theory of pheromones and how that exerts a calming and relaxing effect on the opposite sex. Go figure. I think it's kinda cool smelling like a boy (in a good way). It's becoming clear why i attract men who prefer men.


OK, revision PANICK starts again!

1 comment:

Samantha Tan said...

Don't panickkk, you'll be okay!

Just saw Ramen Girl on your "films to sit and watch" column btw... watched it on Astro when I was home with my Dad and brother! SUPER cute, love the fierce ramen teacher... cannot believe like a week later Brittany Murphy died :(