Monday, January 04, 2010

Hah

I failed to reach one of my resolutions from last year. It's supposed to be the easiest (i am such a sad spaz- how hard could it be to snog someone senseless, ok, let's not even be ambitious, plain old snog someone? I am a peculiar sort of social moron/outcast).

But new year is here and all i have to look forward to is exams.

EXAMS

EXAMS!!!

EXAMS!!!!!!!!

So help me quit gintama, yaoi mangas and movies. Stop the jetlag and hibernation. Make my 4 hour daily commute productive.
Let me remember all medical stuff i read.

Oh dear.

1 comment:

Me said...

and OMG!! i miss you..
and you missed a hell lot of the juiciest gossip.. (is it still gossip if you hear it straight from the source?)
anyways, yea, i got a snog, a boyfriend (and lost it) and snow on new year..
so yea, work hard! and whenever i see you i'll tell you ALL about it..

xx
Iman