Saturday, December 19, 2009

Nightmares

I had this weird dream last night- i dreamt i married a man i didnt love; in fact didnt like very much.

The wedding was in Brazil, i think Sao Paolo it was. My whole family was there and so were some people from uni.

The man i married was Malay (i know- what?!) and one of those quiet violent types, turning psychotic and violent when i brought up that this marriage was a mistake. I didnt think he loved me either.

In the nightmare after the wedding ceremony i ran off to go dancing with some friends (sans new hubby) and then ended up in a Sao Paolo slum injecting heroin while whinging to the lady supplying me with smack.

It was freaky because the person i married was so WRONG. He was just creepy. And we didn't like each other, not even in a human-to-human way.

That part about me being a heroin addict also is straight up disturbing.

To make me feel better- a nice song, with a video about being saved from your nightmares.

No comments: