Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Random thoughts of a drugged up me at 2.50 in the morning when disappointed by the UKFPO

Im being drugged up for my back, which is killing me. I have no idea why. My foot, which was killing me on monday is fine. My limp is barely perceptible, i just walk slow. It doesn't hurt as much as my back. Why my back?! My physio will just have to bear with me tomorrow. The unlucky man.

Codeine based painkillers rock. I understand the attraction, the cause for addiction. The pain really does all go away. Ibuprofen makes my tummy unhappy. Gotta have food/milk with it. Im so gonna be a fat fuck if i keep this up. Ugh. Cannot miss a dose of painkillers. Missed my post dinner dose and now im paying for it.

I still dont know where im gonna end up working. Is it London? Is it Wales......maybe Jersey? The anticipation (and back pain) is kiling me. It's supposed to be out today.....sigh...

Im scared that i'll be riddled with this sad, fat, useless body forever. And that i'll be addicted to narcotics and fat and unhappy.

Ok, maybe i need some sleep.

You know that tacky yet cute english christmas film, love actually it's called, there's a story about a guy who is in love with his best friend's wife and he tells her over christmas, with placards rather than saying it? I love this line: And my wasted heart will love you. Just 'cause. In the movie it looks like this:


Ok, sleepy time. :P

No comments: