Friday, December 04, 2009

Should i bring the little red polka dot bikini?

I just received a very curt text from my dad saying that the whole family- when i say whole i mean 18 person entourage, from granny to baby cousin- is going to Phuket for 5 days over christmas.

The dates are such that i'll be missing my friend's wedding. Damn it, the dress just arrived today as well. It's prettier in real life, all flowly, forgiving and just a little bit of elegant shine from the sequiny bit. I didn't get shoes in the end, good thing too, seeing as i wont be going.

Sometimes, my dad pisses me off when i get ultimatums like this.

Now the big question is how many swimming outfits to bring and if i get away with the little red polka dot bikini in front of my aunts. Hmm, it may accidentally expose my tattoo. You know, that little one on my left.............just kidding. I dont have a tattoo, though i wish i could have one. Why i cannot is a complex issue, something involving going to hell.

But i'll be packing at least 2 swimming outfits, my beach dresses and leggings. And i better be working on those sit ups.

2 comments:

Samantha Tan said...

hey when r u back in KL?

日月神教-向左使 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.