Monday, September 20, 2010

Why nice girls finish last

I swapped with a mate today so i had to work. She's a bridesmaid at a wedding, so i subbed in so she could go.

Holy cow i didn't realize but i worked 13 hours pretty much non-stop. It would be ok if i felt like my work is satisfying & fulfilling but no, i felt like i did nothing. That's why i went on for 13 hours. I kinda faffed about, getting tired, working my brain down but achieved very little.

I felt stupider, uglier and more incapable that i've ever been. I really am a waste of spacelah. Thinking that working all day with nothing to eat and just a snucked-in cuppa coffee and sips of water will make me thin doesn't work either because i get home and stuff my face.

Comfort food: pickled herring roll-mops, crackers, toasted granary bread, 3/4 boiled eggs and maggi eggy soup.

No wonder why i am a fat cow. I start work in another 7 hours.

Fuck me sideways. Then kill me.

Im so tired i dont even want to contemplate the week.
Well, my friend probably had the worse deal. Her bridesmaid's dress makes her look like marshmallow. hahahah.

No comments: