Sunday, October 23, 2011

Why are they always borrowed, proxy or just not right? It was nice to let someone take care of me, to give me a big hug and a kiss when they see me. It irks me that there is no one to drunk text or call to tell them that I'm ok. No one I can call guilt free to come and pick me up if I'm in trouble.

I just want somebody to bake cakes for and to lounge in bed with on hungover Sundays. I want someone to have imaginary babies with ( so I can imagine what they would look like- god forbid my kids have my looks. I need a man with good dominant genes. But they'll have my dimples. Dimples are are coded by dominat genes )

It's tough when the boys do the proxy boyfriend thing. Cos I notice what's missing. Most of the time I manage to be oblivious to the massive hole in the middle of the floor of my life but recently the crack is becoming a huge hole i cannot ignore ( ever saw the death cab for cutie video for I will follow you into the dark? Like that, just like that )

No comments: