Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The end?

I hate finding out that i need someone more than they need me. I want to be needed and loved. And in a situation like this, i dont know what to do. I'm making an effort, but it seems that whatever i do, it's not making things better. In fact, it's making things worse.

Im becoming someone that you dont like. Im becoming boring. Im still the stupid, airhead girl you knew. Then perhaps you thought i had potential then, something you though, if you stuck with, might become interesting.

But sad to say i never grew up, never changed; didnt get smart, complicated or cool. Just boring, untortured emo chubbette. I even have skinny jeans now.

I dont wanna lose you. I care, you've been so good to me, but i dont want us to have a massive falling out. It would take a lot for me to hate you; i suspect im nearing your threshold for hating me though. I refuse to let it happen. So im gonna just slip away. Perhaps it's best if i leave on a good note, even if there is a twinge of bitterness. I still want you to think well of me.

I understand that you dont need me; never did, and so, i take my leave.

No comments: