Monday, December 08, 2008

Cycling in miniskirts


I picked up my bike from Kiki's today. It's been there since the weekend because i gave the keys to Buzz and forgot all about my bike locked up downstairs.

Today's fashion disaster is thin black leggings and a denim mini- did i mention it's subzero with gale force winds? I was cold, but i took it like a polar bear- just got on with business.

Psychiatry is interesting- im more convinced i have some degree of a bipolar disorder. We started with lectures today and what i've noticed is that our male lecturers wear sharp suits. The last lecturer had a lovely blue suit, perfectly fitted. The pocket square was a little dodgy, but the sleeve length and shoulders fitted perfectly.

One of my friends seems pretty worried about my self-medication (with legal meds mind you, just not doctor prescribed) and she's made it a mission to remind me daily to quit my meds and sends me lovely little emails with links to songs (usually with a no drugs, stay happy theme).

Im listening to a lot of dido's safe trip home. Actually, it's just 3 songs on repeat: It comes and it goes, us 2 little gods and let's do what we normally do. She's done it again, the album's amazing.

Cycling home from kiki's was a bit of an adventure. My skirt rode up the moment i sat on the seat- it looked like i didnt have much on. The cycle home was uneventful except for the random "fat ass" taunt and an 18 wheeler that drove past, close enough that i worried i might die in my miniskirt; which is not a good thing.

I may not wear this skirt again till i've lost a few thigh inches- it's tight to the point walking makes it ride up. Its unladylike to keep tugging at my skirts, no?

Anyway- kendo has exhausted me. They made me run, for like 10 minutes. I hated it, but i needed it. I still suck at kendo, but i'll persevere.

Gambarimas!

No comments: