Monday, April 05, 2010

Driving issues

Today i took my mom's car for a spin. With my brother riding shotgun, helping me with my uber-rusty driving.

I came home to a scream-fest from my mother. Now i recall how much i can hate her, and why i had issues with her when i was younger and living at home.

It was totally uncalled for. We arrived all in one piece; drivers, passenger and car. What the fuck is your problem?

Driving in a fucking parking lot will not make me a fucking better driver on the road. That's fucking logical, innit? Yes, so maybe there are crazy drivers on the road and unfortunately that's out of MY fucking control- they'll exist and are still potentially able to kill me even if i drive like fucking schumacher.

Fuck it, you just worried i fuck up the car.

Thanks for all the encouragement.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

how nice. i hope your daughter would say all these words to you one day.

Liez said...

I wish she would. Then we could talk about it, unlike now, where all i can do is write them here and let them simmer in my head, hating myself for not having the courage to speak up.

Anonymous said...

im sure she has her own reasons screaming her head out like that. u dont have a license dear.or have you been driving since forever? anything can happen on the road. and if anything does happen, she will be the first person to be blamed. she will even blame herself for not being able to stop u from doing something silly. dont let your youth make you do silly things. you are still young. think ahead.