Monday, October 21, 2013

Evan's sleeping in his bed

Evan gives me funny looks sometimes. I think he hears us through the walls; we can hear him and his girl occasionally and I can hear his alarm clock ring most mornings.

Not to be a cliche but will I ever stop thinking about you? It's frustrating that you're lingering at the back of my mind- I want to tell you about my mundane day and have you be my human TENS machine.

Im not worried about breaking my heart; you've already done that. And you'll keep doing it. And I'll be there bleeding out only to have you do something that will make it all better. Make me shine, glow and my hair glossy.

Im worried about breaking yours.

I like you. I think you're sweet and I think I'm good for you. I enjoy our time together although sometimes it feels like I have to work hard at being charming and entertaining. I don't know how you feel about me and it bothers me.

However much I hope it could work, I cannot help but think, ''you can't be it''.
And it wouldn't work.


No comments: