Saturday, October 26, 2013

follow the signs

First time I heard of Kierkegaard:

Zee Avi's  Just You and Me

"You were sitting at the coffee table where you were reading Kierkegaard
Minutes later, you proceeded to say something that almost broke my heart"





 Last week I watched the Salvatore Ferragamo series, "Walking Stories".
There was the neon sign in Shanghai....

Neon sign:  Sara Campbell follow your heart

Sara Campbell:  Oh no....

Neon sign: You will find love again

Sara Campbell: I dont know how I'll ever go to a library, eat pastrami and rye at canter's.....We did everything together

Neon sign: His name was Auden, need I say more?

Sara Campbell: True

Neon sign: Sara, trust FATE 

Sara Campbell: I dont even know what that means

Neon sign: The phrase is commonly attributed to Søren Kierkegaard 

Sara Campbell: Who's that?

Neon sign: Danish philosopher

Sara Campbell: I mean, I know but I.....I dont.

Neon sign: Just move, movement constitutes a leap. Trust, love.....





This morning on instagram I was exploring (as you do) and there's this picture with this quote in the caption:
 “What if everything in the world were a misunderstanding, what if laughter were really tears?” ― Søren Kierkegaard


Fate telling me to get some education. 
Im waiting my book to arrive and I'll tell you what I learned.

No comments: