Monday, March 23, 2015

Don't fall in love.

I made a bad mistake.

I thought he was mine and I became stupidly public with the whole thing. I posted updates and pictures of us on holiday all over social media. Clearly for the world to see.

Oh dearie me.

There are photos of me with mussed up hair, in an orange hat and shapeless cold wear. His holidays with her were in hot sunny places and she looks gorgeous.

Oh the fuck why am I so deluded. Anyone can see that she is far more beautiful than me. Arghhhhh.

Don't fall in love kids. It makes you do stupid things.


Though it feels a little like love.


We were up on that hillside, looking over the sea and the Northern Light reached for us. The sky was full of dancing electric green lights, so close I felt I could reach out and touch it. You held me tight and for that moment I felt we were capable of anything. That we were blessed.

It's when you give me the last bit of your dessert.

It's when you reach out to touch me across the table while you entertain drunk Icelandic Liverpool fans.


I might just be a little lovesick.

No comments: