Sunday, October 21, 2007

i'm spending the weekend in harlow- spent my time wisely....i watched the whole first season of Heroes and got tonnes of sleep.

Think i might be able to face next week.

I was suicidal on friday. The horrible mix of bad week, PMS and nasty luck making me hate life and forsee no future.

I still cannot forsee any future for myself, not in medicine, not in anywhere. Its like i lost my 3rd eye. Im used to knowing what to expect and now i just cant see where this is going.

I've lost motivation and really, i dont know what im doing..............

What the hell was i thinking when i thought i could do this whole medicine thing.

Argh- i my hate life, i hate me, i have no idea what's going on.

Will have proper update when back in london in a week.
Thank God its a nice autumn day outside.

5 comments:

csA* said...

BIG BIG HUGS

Unknown said...

Muaks! You'll get through. You're like a cockroach... you keep coming back for more. :)

csA* said...

HAHAHAHHAA
cockroach?!?!

h.3.l.3.n said...

hey come on eliza! u can do it :)

Liez said...

wait- whaddaya mean im a cockroach?
Yeah, i might survive the next ice age; i'll give you that much, but i dont look that bad, do i?