Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Pauper no more

I hate always being the broke one.
I never have enough money.

Its always been an issue with me. Am i too lazy , too blase when it comes to finances?

Do i spend too much or care too little about making money?

Its envy, everyone else is doing so well, and here i am, pretty much a proper starving student. Im living off free dinners, the kindness of others and Sainsbury's basics oven chips.

What happen to the cycle of wealth? What happened to all my savings, all that planning, all that self denial?

I have no fucking idea. I have to get to the bottom of this. I really need to check. I dont wanna always be the broke one, hell no.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooi cik salbiah

saya juga sama lu lah pokai juga sekarang hari hari makan mac and cheese man.i guess this is just student life , once the phrase will pass the datin seri paduka baginda toh puan salbiah akan datang dengan fabulous gucci pucci rucci and armani.sabar je lah yah. saya pun sama case.
des

Liez said...

Eh des

actually, im getting thinner cos im eating less- i actually cant afford to eat....Muahahahha....
Gucci pucci rucci- sounds like name kedai selling fake handbags....
Takpe, we'll be making millions in the future!!!