Thursday, January 24, 2008

Easter headache

i wanna go somewhere amazing, somewhere i've never been to.......come easter holidays end march.



I had the plans, even the means. The only thing was i had no one to go with. However brave and brash i seem; i'm actually rational, quite safe and concerned with safety. That is why i waited for someone to agree to come with me to Morroco. The person could not go due to parental pressure to return home. And now that i've gathered enough courage to go for it on my own, the tickets are too expensive.



There was Greece, but its too expensive for now. And no one wants to travel with me. No one.



In addition to my schedule being totally different from everyone from other uni, the ones that have the same schedule as me have declined my earnest invitations to come travelling. Instead they accepted later invitations by other of my so-called friends.



It must be me.



Now that ticket prices are pricier.....im unsure. Greece was outta the picture early- too expensive all around. Morocco is still possible because flights may be pricy, but at least on the ground it should be cheaper.



If i didnt have a summer to save money for, i'd splurge and go Morroco. At the moment, summer is hanging in balance. Im not sure if i can make the cut for the conference. Im not sure my claims will come through.

So, i've decided to see friends and tour Ireland. No, the movie P.S I Love You had nothing to do with it. It was all down to Ryan Air and St.Patrick.

1 comment:

ashieBee said...

elizaaaaaaaaa :))

if u nak pegi morocco or Greece next time, sound ok!!!! im interested!!!! me and menaka. hehehehehe ;)