Monday, November 10, 2008

eliza day is the 9th november!

That's what my friends decided anyway....

After the usual sunday evening dinner and Heroes my friends surprised me with presents and red velvet cupcakes!

I was very confused by it all, but very happy!!!

They gave me the super Mary Berry cookbook and the cutest t-shirt ever....It says on the front: Hello, my name is ninja and the back is a picture of two samurai swords crossed. Kawaii!!!!!!

I'm using all the happy energy from yesterday to get me through a miserable monday. It's been pouring since morning, i left the house at 6 a.m and i didnt manage to buy a gift for my brother.
I'm also soaked all the way down to my undies- wet Vans, soggy socks and sopping jeans are not good at all. Plus my cigarettes are all stale and disgusting. I starting to think the meds im taking to help rev up my metabolism isnt working because i feel absolutely miserable and tired all the time. Im not sure if it's the weather, the meds or the fact i have S.A.D (self diagnosed, of course). Oddly enough my study meds are shown to help with S.A.D- too bad i've finished those.

I think i just need some exercise and sunlight- but in Southend that involves rain, which just negates any goodness from the exercise and sunlight. For a coastal town Southend is pretty dismal.

No comments: