Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It may be the meds

i think i know where my anxiety and confusion is coming from.

It's the meds im taking to help me lose weight and stay warm. They're legal, proven to be safe for human consumption, in use everywhere- just not licensed or recommended for weight loss.

It's working- i've loss a bit of weight, even though ive been on a binge this week. 3 tubes of pringles will testify (one was even stolen from a friend). Im missing close to 3 weeks of lectures this year going off on holiday. I am asking for it.

Two weeks are lost due to sheer confusion. I shall never be careless with dates and booking flight tickets- i will always check the personal diary. Always!!

Good news is i bagged 240 quid tickets (return!) to Malaysia! I'll be back at the end of March for about 4 weeks- dont tell my dad, it's a surprise for his big 50 birthday!

It seems the meds are making me more bipolar too. Im gonna get tested after christmas to see what the meds have been doing to my body- my doctor is gonna get a good laugh and maybe i'll get an endocrinologist......appointment.

No comments: