Friday, November 28, 2008

Love of mine, someday you will die

My mac has been a source of such misery that i have to advise people to stay away.

It's awful, especially for those whose life was very-very PC (no i dont mean politically correct)

I have a migraine because of my bloody mac.

It's fine if you're happy to overhaul everything, used conversion programs for all your files so you can watch things and buy new, shiny, mac compatible equipment.

The very pc world dont like rebels.

Unprepared rebels like me get migraines, tears and fights with their dads because of the stupidity of mac.

I stay unconverted- gimme my pc back.

By the way, the title was the video i was struggling with- imovie is as evil as.....evil

2 comments:

Nash Zarim said...

eyps Eliza.

it is u rite?

hah. blog hopped from Myra's :D

just saying

















hola xD

Liez said...

yeah, its me

hiya nash!