Friday, September 18, 2009

Crime victim part two

My bicycle, the second one, was the victim of an attempted robbery tonight.

They took my basket off my bike, stole the D-lock that was inside and tried to steal the bike.

Luckily my locks held. Instead they decided to bend my back wheel, rendering my bike un-cycleble and forcing me to push my bike home. A whole 40 minutes walk, at night, near midnight.

Again it was Ka-chan that helped me get through my cycle woes. She talked to me most of the way back, kept me company and sane.

I need to get a new back wheel. And a new D-lock.

Now i wish i didnt bought those shoes today.



the mood in this song is right. It sings of diets, the sea, allergic reactions to anasthetic agents, smoking and seeing the past and the future in perfectly while drowning.

No comments: