Monday, September 14, 2009

He looks like a Tim

I have a weakness for cocky, confident doctors. There, i said it.

Tim's one of our jr docs and well, he sets my heart a-flutter whenever he winks at me an asks if i wanna do a cannula. And i loved the way he offers to watch, just in case i flounder. Little he knows i flounder when he's around because my heart rate goes up by about 20 bpms.

He's awful nice to my jr doc- he helps her out a lot, but sure as hell makes her pay for it. She has to pamper his ego. I like a man with a big ego. He knows he's good and looks sexy doing it. A serial flirt, this one. Average score when it comes to looks, but he's got some nice bouncy veins i could cannulate blind folded. A pretty nice bum too.

My attempt at getting him to "show" me the mess has been thwarted today by my jr doc, i dont blame her, i'd have a soft spot for the guy who does my difficult cannulas too. Maybe i should just stay late and be his slave for the evening (on the wards!)

Mancandy, it keeps me going.




Sweet, sweet heart killer -say hi to your mom.

No comments: