Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Fatty alert!

The irony:

Your chubby friend is now posted on an bariatric firm. I sit there among chubby people whose BMI are close to mine, while the doctors advise them to get weight loss surgery.

Funny, very funny.

Also: i almost fainted in surgery on tuesday. I blacked out for a little bit, wobbled but remained standing. I blame fasting and bad circulation. I actually feel weak and get headaches by the end of the day, especially now that i cycle 4 miles to hospital and back everyday. We have a shower and a changing room at the educational centre so i can still look chic in hosp. i make myself eat lots at night just so that i dont feel woozy before noon the next day. By 2 everyday im ready to collapse, and i have to lie down when i get home for the headaches dont go away.

It's raining heavily outside, i might sleep early and hope to wake to a sunny morning.

bisous.

No comments: