Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The FUGLIEs

The fuglies (fat and uglies) hit me a little this evening. It's comes as a sudden realization, then that strong wave of self hate and wanting skinny so, so much.

It's the worst time for the fuglies- my self confidence and self esteem does not need this blow. Im listening to pulp's anorexic beauty and wondering why can't be as strong as them.

Yes i would be happier thinner. I really would. As happy if i were smart, successful and loved. It easier to be smart, successful and loved if i were skinny, no?

This comes at a time when i've fattened up so much from stress eating.....and here i am feeling down about the fuglies and what do i do- hunt down that box of blondies (blond brownies) that a friend baked for me. No wonder im fat.....Even as typing this im getting hungry.

Oh God, help the fatty. Let her get smart, be a good and skinny doctor. It would be great if you could make me pretty too.

thank you.

No comments: