Wednesday, March 24, 2010

yeeeeeaaah!

my favourite song has just become available on itunes

like the quickest purchase ever.

sweet.

It's the video with the scantily clad guys playing musical instruments- with the geeky art references!

I need a life, really.
Can i swap with you, please?

Have you noticed that sometimes, something you didnt like initially, becomes really interesting the second time you hear it or see it?
There are a few movies where that has happened, and now it's happening to songs to. A few i have brushed off as boring have now stuck to my mind. There's so much good music,movies; so little time.

The life swap is still out there is anyone is willing. Im sure someone could do better with mine. I really dont like the way im handling this one.

and i cut off my anklet today. This one survived 7 months on my right ankle. The longest one of these survived was a year. Im making a new one, to tie me to my new ambitions (for the next 4 months anyway) which is to squeeze into the largest dress a friend is willing to make (which is not very large at all).

No comments: