Saturday, June 26, 2010

Crisis

Im not sure what to call it. crisis is probaby close.

To many things hang at a balance. There's so much to do, but im slow and lazy and all i want to do is rest.

Im frantic, im tired. I wanna do it all, i wanna sleep.

I want, so badly to get things done, go exercise go for all my classes.....but i feel like there is no good reason to get out of bed.

I end up of pacing my room, pulling at my hair and then sitting on the sofa watching tv- tv is slow mind death, stops me thinking about anything. 

Do i go to kendo? My hakama is crumpled, nothing is ready, there's no enough lemon grass for dinner tonight and ......franatic, frantic!!!!

I'll probably miss kendo to clean. To put away lots of clothes and books and notes because it needs to be done before i go to away next week.

Frantic, frantic

No comments: