Sunday, June 13, 2010

you know how people go out and lose their things?

Well, i never thought i'm that kinda girl till last night/this morning.

i lost my phone TWICE.

Yup, TWICE.

It was in my pocket at the beginning of the night. Several thumping songs later (more like 3 hours later) i realized it was gone. Security had found it and i popped it in my purse.

I pay for drinks at the bar, i walk away, drink in hand. Purse gapes open, phone drops, i accidentally kick it with my foot and it's lost in the dark. I'm no Beckham, really, but i must've have kicked real hard and at a wierd angle- we couldn't find it- me, my friend and security man Jason, who, till 7 am today is gonna try and find my phone. He promised.

Well, if you know me, don't call me. Till this blog says otherwise. Facebook me instead, k?

bisous

oh, oh, oh- i forgot to tell you about restaurant drama-rama

so, we went for breakfast- monsieur skywalker (who im sure was pulling my leg when he told me his twin is toby-wan-kenobi) had a burger, kiki had corn beef hash and i had the most divine english muffin, smoke salmon and eggs benedict at 3 am. Perfect eggs-soft/firm with the runny centre......perfect i tell you.

This was all after phone drama.

Anyway, after breakkie- HSBC declined all cards. Didn't want to give us any cash at the cash machines.

1/2 an hour later Daddy ends up paying for breakfast. It qualifies as an emergency, right?

No comments: