Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Can't remember to forget you



Whoever wrote this song, genius.
Whoever came up with the tune; thank you for making what is a very sad, desperate situation into a super catchy, great pop song.

 I left a note on my bedpost
Said not to repeat yesterday's mistakes 
What I tend to do when it comes to you 
I see only the good, selective memory 

The way he makes me feel, 
gotta hold on me 
I've never met someone so different 
Oh here we go 
He's a part of me now, he's a part of me 
So where you go I follow, follow, follow 

I can't remember to forget you 
I keep forgetting I should let you go 
But when you look at me, the only memory, is us kissing in the moonlight 

I can't remember to forget you

And I don't think i'll be cutting off my hair anytime soon, even if it is the default heartbreak thing to do. Shakira- that hair!

No comments: