Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The horrors of Shopping and Squash


Went shopping today. Finally bought flatmate A's external hardrive. Just went to the Curve rather than trekking to Low Yat. It was a good price, and a decent casing-and the boy hereby owes me big time. i'm still trying to figure out how to pack it safely minus the big kahuna box. Oh and i got a big kahuna printer as well. Am thinking that the printer has to come later with my uncle when he flies into london again. Bless all family members that work with airlines. Back to F.A's shopping list. The boy has me buying slippers and stationary for him. Havent got a clue how im gonna pack his stuff in addition to all my stuff. I have 3 pairs of shoes to pack already, and i still think i need more (hehehehehh-cant resist shopping here-the only limitation is my enormous size). Still managed to get a few tanks, a cute top and some nice t-shirts. All on my mom too-i think yesterday's conversation about taking out money from my foreign acc. got her 'inspired' to treat me. Or she's just going bonkers. Either way im happy. We had an amazing lunch-went to fridays and i got those lovely ribs that i've been craving for since i was in England. Oh my god-they're soooooo good. Nothing beats melt in your mouth ribs-soft, moist meat falling off the bone, smothered in thick barbeque sauce. ah, fattening heaven. Unfortunately though, i think my dad's kinda pissed we went without him. He was in Kuantan and we were at the Curve and hungry-who could blame us? Still i kinda feel guilty cos it's kinda his money and here we are having fun without him. He was pretty pissed when he heard. Oh well, hopefully he wont be pissed for long. Anyway-after the sinful lunch we dropped by the pharmacy to get some things. Little brother got hair dye, while i, still feeling like a fat cow (after shopping and consuming half a cow) i bought these slimming jamu caplets. Yes laugh all you want-im fat, i know it, and i wanna do something about it now. REALLY........I should be taking loads of these caplets over the next few weeks, so we'll see how it works. If it works then i'm planning to stock up for England. Gonna start diet properly there. It's impossible to diet at home. With all the good food and family /friend occasions-hell, its near impossible.
So, still feeling fat from lunch my little bro (who is on a diet now-like the whole family is except me) decided to go play squah in the evening, after his classes. he called the club straightaway and booked a court. He dragged me and my mom along. There were two racquets and squash is a two person sport. I was reluctant to play-i'm horrible at racquet sports (all sports really) but my mom made me play anyways. She couldnt stop critisizing me from outside the court.'run after the ball', 'dont hold your racquet like that'....blah...blah.....It drove me crazy. I walked out of the court and told her,'if it's too painful to watch-you play instead'. And so she took the racquet from me and played with my bro. That just got me soo pissed and annoyed. I couldnt be nice anymore. I was a total bitch at the squash court-played really badly (i didnt have to try very hard-im already a horrible player as it is) even with my bro. He was trying do hard to get me playing well, but i just wasnt cooperating. Then he got pissed and we went on to the gym at the club. My mom was on this machine and she told me to get on the one next to her, and with a look of utter disdain i walked two machines down in the opposite direction and got on that one. I was so bitchy. I was just so pissed that she had to show off how fit she is and what an excellent squash player she is when she knows im a talentless blob. I just hated her then. And my bro, who was showing off as well. And i hated myself. I've grown so fat and flabby in a month. All the work, six months worth, undone in a month. Very piss-offing, innit? I guess i gotta toughen up a bit before i go back or i wont be able to squeeze into my old clothes. I really hate being fat, i really do. I guess i gotta get a thinspiration and use it to keep it going. Argh....how i wish i was skinny!!!

No comments: