Tuesday, August 15, 2006

This post is about a boy. A boy met a long time ago and met again. A boy, like a rip tide, is pulling to the surface emotions that has been long been buried in the surf. And taking me down into the water. Not a very special boy-no, not my greek god nor is he the light of day. But he is a boy that means something. What i am uncertain, but this will be one remembered. He was remembered, the memory embellished within my mind, mere thoughts till recently. It is a little like seeing myself in a mirror with the embellishing power of my mind. Somehow in this boy i see what i can become if i try hard enough. If i be bold. If i take my life back from fate's hand and mould it as i see fit. If i follow my dharma. But again, i wonder why must it be invoked by this boy. Why him? Why now? What am i suppose to do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waaahhhhh...maybe.....this boy is there to remind you of the better person u wanna be...i dunno if u get wat i mean......or maybe he's ur better half(the matchmakr in me speaks =) ) i dunno if u get to read this stuff.i hope u do..cos ive been backtracking =) love ya lots