Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Random thoughts for today

The ball end of a labret stud is really hard to put on. I've spent so much on the piercing, and half the jewellery is too short by 4 mm. I had to have a really fat lip.

Im forgiving the super-bass-voiced lead singer of interpol. The music is too good to be ignored anymore. Even if i cant stand his voice.

Beirut......beirut is good. The Gulag Orkestar album was bought last weekend, and now cherished. Im a full-fledged folk fan (forever?).

I didnt think i'd look good in apple green and white lace, but actually, i look pretty snazzy.

I spent my saturday rolling roti jala and selling it. At my friend's parent's stall. By the end of the day i smelt of ghee and batter.

I have read the last harry potter book.

I leave for norway in less than 7 hours. I dont have clean jeans to wear. All that i have packed are my toiletries and my bikini (skewed priorities, i know..........)

I am the proud owner of a television ( its been passed down for generations- my name is being added to the long list of owners). It's occupying the space i had for my printer. I have so much crap.

No comments: