Monday, November 05, 2007

cute

he called me cute.
he keeps on telling people im cute.
and sweet.
and a good student.

i adore him. he has the cutest scottish accent. i love the way he says 'perf'.

he's a brilliant doctor as well, and i love the way he treats patients. he's so smart and friendly. he takes the time to introduce me to patients and explains things to me. he buys me (and the team) cups of coffee.

he shouldnt have told me he thought i was cute.

im convinced he means it in the 'adorable but ugly' sense.

It doesnt matter though, at least he has an opinion about me.


never ever tell an impressionable girl with a frail sense of self worth that she's cute. Especially if she adores you and follows you around like a lost puppy. She'll have a stupid grin on her face and obsess about it. for days on end.


at least i look forward to something in the mornings.

silly me

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww... but you're cute.
Just take it as a compliment and tail his fine Scottish ass. :)
I don't hear any complaints about the view.

Liez said...

No, im not complaining about the view, at all. Had a giddy morning last week when it was just me and him on a ward round.....And he had chocolate, which he insisted we share. What more can a girl ask for? Hmmmmm, bliss........