Friday, November 23, 2007

The experiment begins

Baby BenQ crashed this morning.
I cant find my copy of microsoft office.

But, Adrafinil has just arrived through the mail.

Im elated and hopeful.

The information sheet is in French. But i've figured out that i have to take 2-4 tablets per day. I guess that's what "2 a 4 comprimer par jour" means.

Im gonna take one with lunch, and see what happens.
Wish me luck people. This may usher in a new era of brainier, better me or.............lets not even explore the less than favourable alternative. The drug is classed as a psychostimulant.

Im just really curious if it really does works.

Update

I got a wee bit hyper in the afternoon, but no percievable improvement in concentration or focus. I slept like a baby. Damn, maybe a up in dosage is needed.

No comments: