Sunday, November 18, 2007

Heart breaks

Im leaving my lovely Scottish doctor behind and i found out that i missed Beirut playing live in london. In fact, his whole bloody UK tour.

Anyone living in Lyon?
Driving down to Lyon next friday, in time to be there by saturday evening?

I have a sleeping bag, and if you let me, quite happy to sleep on your floor/ in your barn/ in the car.

I know the tickets are sold out (that's what i think 'Pas de places disponibles' means) but i know if i'm there i could wangle a ticket. Somehow.

So, anyone doing a roadtrip to Lyon? Its ok if you're driving down earlier- im free from wednesday. I may have to hitch a truck ride back to london saturday night after the gig- i start a new firm on that coming monday.

New firm, hence i'll be leaving lovely Scottish doctor and will be missing the 'just the two of us' ward rounds, him enticing me with chocolate before 9 am, and just listening to him talk........

There are joys though- Beirut has a new album! The Flying Cup Club!!!

The more i see and listen, the more my heart breaks because i missed them. I love them/him! Come back to England, Zach Condon, please!

Listen!!! Just pick a picture- you wont regret it!

No comments: