Sunday, November 18, 2007

The photoshoot

I spent my sunday afternoon with my best mate getting our photos done!

For someone so ugly and fat i am very vain. And thus i spent an exorbitant amount of money to have a few copies of the photos i liked best. They arent the sexiest, or the most posed, but its the photos that i think capture my spirit best.

I look a bit silly, slightly droll and quirky, but definately me. Yes, i can look slightly sophisticated too.........

My best mate looks stunning in her shots. She looks great most of the time, but in her photos she looks fucking awesome!

So yeah, check out phatty's photos on the side bar. And laugh. I hope at least when my grandkids see it (hopefully, god willing, i'll have a few) they'll think, yeah, she was cool in her day.

3 comments:

ashieBee said...

elizaaaaaaaaaa =)

u loook so cantekss and schweeeet!!!!

Liez said...

that's why i love you wenxian- you're so sweet!!!! Trust me, the magic's in the make-up. It take a lot of work and clever camera angles (and angels) to make this cik salbiah look that good. Everyday, im still trashy lizzy you knew in high school (only that i dont pull my hair back that tight anymore and had two sad bits of hair at the front as a fringe.....How sad was the highschool look? I cringe when i look at the old magazines...)I really appreciate your unbending faith in my 'beautiful insides'....
The photoshoot was one of those random things- it was shazzer's birthday experience, and i tagged along, cos it was a 2 for 1 deal. It was weird but fun- i wouldnt quit my day job though.
How's your mom doing? Send my warmest regards her way.

Unknown said...

Cik Salbiah's always been a hottie, tragic, cuticle-damaging rubber band in hair or not. :)
Mom's doing well... at Astro now, and dad's some strange equivalent of a French knight or something. It's kinda strange.
And my brother's working for PWC (internship/apprenticeship).
I guess I'm the only one who didn't change. :)