Monday, April 07, 2008

Happiness in little things

It's been a hellish few weeks. It's gonna get worse, i imagine.

But i should not linger on the bad bits.

There was Gogol Bordello at Brixton Academy. I was almost killed, i must've gotten hairline fractures on my toes, but it was the craziest, rockiest and most insane rock concert i've been too. With a gypsy twist. Plus moshing spanish boys and a man trying to push past me with arms the size of ham. You know, the size whole cured pig legs? I had a great time- my mate C almost fainted- she had to lifted out past the barriers, true rock chick style!

Then there's the new haircut. I finally went to a salon, but a neighbourhood one. The lady just nodded at all i said- i had my reservations, but my hair came out great. The nasty bits are cut out, and i have layers now! It was expensive, but the boost it gave me was worth it!

My uncle came from M'sia with enough food to tide me over this whole month (perfect since im desperately broke, again).

I have also received some intriguing news. Involving Paris, a ball and marine transport. I really don't know what's going on, but i dare not hope it's what i think it is.

Yes, im still stressed and depressed. But i am an optimist, no?

No comments: