Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Painful Pins

My pathologically wide feet hurt.
So do my calves.
I was running about for about 10 hours in pretty shoes (=painful shoes).

My brain hurts
And yet i still know nothing.

I feel sad for the people i met today.

This term i've been having a niggly feeling that im in the wrong career path.
I'm scared of people.
I don't like seeing people in pain.
I will not make any money in this job.
I have lost motivation to study. Even smart, show-off people don't inspire me to study and get smart so i can wipe that pompous smirk of their face. I used to love doing that.

Im hungry, but i don't want real food. I want chocolate, pringles and fried chicken coated in barbeque sauce. Chips smothered with cheese and covered in mayonnaise and ketchup.

Someone feed me and give me a reason to live.

No comments: