Wednesday, February 11, 2009

25 things

This tag has been going around facebook and being the self-examining, narcissistic person i am, i thought i'd do it. I'd rather not place it in facebook, so it'll just be here.

So you dont get too bored


here it goes:

1. I'm self absorbed and shallow.

2. I find it terribly difficult to buy watches for myself.

3. I can mess about wikipedia forever.

4. I always make sure i look pretty for Kendo classes, and no, it's not because i still fancy that guy.

5. Today i had too much cheese. It was a four cheese crepe, and it was amazing, but it was just too much of a good thing.

6. I gave myself a short, eyebrow skimming fringe- i cut it over the bathroom sink and it's a little short on the right. I told everyone i got it done at the hairdressers.

7. I cannot hold a drink anymore. A good beer and im up and away. Plus, when im slightly tipsy i am unable to stop drinking and i keep on going, sneakily getting drunker and drunker.

8. I suffer from social awkwardness- a definate social retard. I never know what to say or what to do....

9. I want to live in France for awhile. Also travel South America, live in New York, roadtrip North America and backpack through Asia.

10. I hope to be a great doctor. *Insyaallah*

11. When i was 7, i fancied these 2 boys at the same time. They were best friends. I wonder what happened to them.

12. Im not sure if you guys knew about this boy i totally was into in boarding school, but yeah, i was absolutely smitten, stupidly so. It doesn't matter much now, but i always give his current girlfriend the stare-of-death. And i relish the fact Shazzers doesn't like her. Shazzers is a great judge of character.

13. I wish i cared more about what is happening around the world. I wish i could, would try to make a difference. This is because:

14. "Everything i try to do nothing seems to turn out right" is not only the title of a decemberist tune, but also the tune of my life. It usually ends up great, but just not the way i imagined it ever to be.

15. Somewhere, scattered among pages of autograph books of people i know in boarding school are lists of "things you should know about me". I want to find them again and try to get to know my 17 year old self and see if the 24 year old likes her.

16. I dont want to stop smoking. Yet.

17. I like attention, but im very shy. Paradoxically im very loud, but only when around those im comfortable with. Still, the social retard in me is shy.

18. I need to be a better listener.

19. I forget things easily. I wish i didnt. It's scary when i just don't remember.

20. Geesh, im running outta things to say, and im starting to feel sick from all that cheese at dinner.

21. I like the Pulp song "Anorexic Beauty". I wish i was strong enough to give up a little joy to be thin.

22. I don't really like myself. There's nothing all to special, no real potential- a true waste of space. Mediocrity is a slow death, i've accepted that.

23. i tend to forget to brush my teeth at night.

24. I want someone to say "okairinasai" as a reply to my "tadaima" when i walk through the door. My dad always whistles a "i'm home!" when he arrives. I miss that.

25. Im not very good with the whole giving/expressing/showing love and affection thing. I love cuddles, hugs and kisses; dont believe me if i tell you otherwise. Sometimes i pretend i dont care for all this love stuff just to put on a brave face. But the truth is, a good cuddle and im yours. There's just not enough cuddles in the world. Either that or they need to be more equally distributed.

1 comment:

Me said...

aww..hmm..interesting..
7. lalala~ i think my tolerance is quite high.. XD
14. i'm quite the opposite here..
21. i wish it too..

*among other things..*

okairinasai!