Thursday, July 02, 2009

It started so well

In the morning i had the most vivid dream of Ryan Reynolds snuggled against me in bed, telling me to wake up and get to my psych lecture. Why Ryan Reynolds? Not sure, maybe it's his character in 2 guys, a girl and a pizza place that got me hooked- if there was a perfect man, he'd probably be it.

(God, if there is a perfect man for me, let him look a like Ryan Reynolds (the man looks soooo good with scruff) and have a sweet irreverent sense of humour as well. He should also be utterly obsessed with me. Thanks. Amin.)

But guys like that would NOT go for obese, unhappy stupid girls who read Conan comics instead of neurology all afternoon.

In my stressed state i today i wolfed down 3000 calories. Mostly in the form of Kinder Bueno and some bread with sweet onion chutney. While alternating between Conan and Neurology. I called it quits after a 4 hour attempt and now im home, thinking i just want it be dark and cool- all this light and heat is doing my head in.

On my way home, cycling in my emotionally and mentally fragile state without a helmet i almost get hit by a bus and then got water ballooned. It hit the bike, splashing my legs mostly and a few drops on my t-shirt.

Today's t-shirt is the threadless one with a reflective bike on it. I didnt look in the mirror this morning and later realized that the bicycle wheels circle my boobs, exactly. Funny threadless, very funny.

Im skipping the gym today- a stress treat. Im taking a honey bath and see if can drown myself. To be fair im more of a poisoning kinda girl.

Now im off to sleep. at 8.45 pm. A week before exams. Maybe death is sweet escape.

No comments: