Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Ah, the wednesdays

I've been lying around my house in my pyjamas for the past 12 hours.

i came home last night to tv and defrosted rendang. Fell asleep in front of the telly watching the departed. Thought i'd start work at midnight, but instead passed out till this morning.

I moved to the living room- thick toast with kaya, lovely cafetier expresso and leftover rendang while lounging watching daytime tv. I needed a change of scenery after a terrible case of Judge Judy and crawled back into bed.

It's quater to 1 now and im running a bath to try and save my day.

very Lush thinking, but if a DJ can save my life, im sure a bath can save my day. And my job application. Drag me out of depression. Stop me from having that cigaratte.

Tough call for a bath, but it might just do it. The bath is full now, teedleedoo.


No comments: