Thursday, October 08, 2009

Interventions

I feel bad.
I made her cry. I haven't done that to another girl since high school. Not like i've made boys cry either, but i wish i could.

Im not a heartless bitch. I just told her what she needed to realize. What i've known all along.

We're smart girls, we know where we've fucked up.

It's just denial is so much nicer. Avoiding it means it doesn't exist, right? I'm coping.....really.....I'll do it, later...

Hmmm, lessons i haven't learnt myself. And im trying to tell you it's gonna keep on nipping at your heels, haunting the moments before you fall asleep until you learn it. and fix it.

Because we want it badly enough. So badly the pain is worth it. Because it will hurt. There is a price to pay, always.

So i tell myself. and im teling you. Our battles are different, but the lessons the same.

1 comment:

Me said...

dont worry bout it babe.. it was the good-cry.. the one that made me felt thousands times better than goin on not feeling anything.. =)