Saturday, November 28, 2009

It could've been red hot chili peppers

I made chilli con carne tonight- the generous splish of red wine and chunks of plain chocolate makes it pretty good. I also think the constant patter of rain makes comfort food like chilli that-little-bit-better.

The super lovely sensei today said such nice things about my kendo it made me want to cry (with joy and gratitude). He's so sweet, so encouraging, that i feel better about my kendo. I must make sure to jigeiko with him very few weeks, just for the confidence.

I agree, i am turning into a sop of a girl. Im losing my edge. This is disturbing, yet interesting to watch how in the past-say 5 years, i've turned from granite to soft chocolate chunk cookie.

The point i wanted to make actually was that this song sounds like rhcp. Anthony Kedis or Chris Cornell? Tough one.....


No comments: