Friday, November 20, 2009

Not so pleasant

You know what i said about this town not being nice?

Well, what happened today freaked me out, a little.

A really creepy sorta guy followed me off the bus and walked behind me for 5 minutes.

I walked fast, feeling a little suspicious, keeping an eye on the guy's shadow. I was thinking i was probably being paranoid, this guy could not be following me. To be safe i fished my keys outta my bag and planned to walk to the supermarket to try and see if this guy was really trailing me.

About 50 meters from my door the perv walkes up quickly and puts a hand on my behind.

I turn around, shouted angrily and shoved the guy. Then i run, looking behind me as i round the street corner to my door. He wasnt following me, so i quickly went into the house.

Im angry......but more so, im scared. I didnt think stuff like this happens to girls like me. I know it's not my fault, at all, but it still make me never want to wear a pencil skirt again.

1 comment:

Me said...

awww.. thts awful.. i'd freaked out giler2 if someone followed me too..
giler-giler-giler paranoid.. =P