Thursday, January 11, 2007

Daily report

Had something that is could be classified as a bad day.

I woke late.
My body hurts. Exquisitely.
PBL was terrible. Contributed nothing to the discussion.
Ate too much again.
And im missing a friend's birthday for dance. Skewed priorities. Must send a card. Must!

At least i called my parents. They miss me. Something is going on, they're not telling me. I know these things.
About not learning spanish-I complained, and dear miss Janet says she'll try and get me a refund. In six weeks, if her people say ok. I suspect i may be fucking going to Shadwell next week.
At least i got away with knowing nothing at PBL.
And i dont have to run today :)

People i consider friends are having fun without me. I am not the life of the party. I have no life.

I'm asking for help: let me do well this semester. Let me do well in all the pies i poke my fingers into. Please help me be the life of the party too.......

No comments: