Thursday, February 15, 2007

Its a whiny night

You know Brick, the ben fold five song? Its heart breaking. Ive stopped listening to set fire to the third bar on loop-that'll keep me sane..........

I'm unhappy because they're all my friends. He's my friend. Im even being friendly, kind and supportive.

See, if i was truly bitchy and really wanted this guy i would be evil (and totally try to snatch him outta this other girl's hands. Her fucking pretty, soft and sweet hands). But I know deep down inside that im wasting my time and i know that he's definately buddy material.

So there. Get over it. Stop being a twat eliza. Be supportive instead. And nice. Friendly too. And remember, if everything goes pear shaped with the two of them, you'll still have friends. If it goes well you'll have happy friends.

Elementary, my dear Watson, tells me his path will be difficult. But she'll yield. Slowly. It's a skill these kind of girls have, keeping men baited and asking for more without compromising anything. But he has tricks up his sleeve too. I can just tell.

No comments: