Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rainy day

My hair now resembles spun sugar piled on my shoulders. It's very very soft and very big thanks to the combination of deep conditioners and rain.

The rain makes everything damp, my shoes and socks, the bottom of my jeans. I had to suffer a broken umbrella- the spines dont work properly, so it lies flat rather than domed and has a habit of turning inside out at the slightest breeze. The umbrella is a 'borrowed and never returned' item so i cant really complain. For the life of me i cannot find my trusty M&S brolly. I imagine it's probably at a friend's house, still drying. Still better an umbrella that resembles a daun keladi then no umbrella- it's the different between poufy softness or dripping wet.

I got caught it a pour late this afternoon- i got properly soaked then. It was almost like playing in the rain, except this was running for the bus.

I will sleep now. Rain soaked heads are sleepy heads.

No comments: